|• Getting Started, which outlines the steps you can take to gain full advantage of Cusource® Professional Development and Education learning opportunities.
• Ways to Learn, which provides an overview of how Cusource® Education has developed a range of course options and learning environments to accommodate different learning needs and styles.
• CUIC® Accreditation, which covers the different CUIC accreditation and designation programs offered jointly through Cusource Professional Development and Education and Dalhousie University.
• Financial Services Representative Program, which explains how the newest Cusource Professional Development and Education program is designed to provide new and still-learning FSRs with the foundational knowledge required to confidently provide members with financial guidance, financial planning and personal lending services.
• Director Training, which gives an overview of the governance training, including the CUDA® program and how to become an an Accredited Canadian Credit Union Director, and provides an update on the Director DNA initiative.
• Compliance Training, which explains how credit unions can access all their compliance and risk management training needs.