|• Getting Started, which outlines the steps you can take to gain full advantage of Cusource Professional Development and Education learning opportunities.
• Ways to Learn, which provides an overview of how Cusource Credit Union Knowledge Network has developed a range of course options and learning environments to accommodate different learning needs and styles.
• CUIC® Accreditation, which covers the different CUIC accreditation and designation programs offered jointly through Cusource Professional Development and Education and Dalhousie University.
• Financial Services Representative Program, which explains how the newest Cusource Professional Development and Education program is designed to provide new and still-learning FSRs with the foundational knowledge required to confidently provide members with financial guidance, financial planning and personal lending services.
• Director Training, which gives an overview of the governance training, including the CUDA program and how to become an an Accredited Canadian Credit Union Director, and provides an update on the Director DNA initiative.
• Compliance Training, which explains how credit unions can access all their compliance and risk management training needs.