New directors want a better understanding of their role and of the business for which they are accountable. Experienced directors want to be-in-the know about current governance issues and trends. Both groups are in constant search for ways of strengthening their corporate governance practices. The highly respected Credit Union Director Achievement (CUDA) Program has been designed to meet these needs.
Throughout the year, intensive classroom CUDA courses are offered over a series of days in regions across Canada. These sessions are open to all directors and provide the value of networking opportunities between training.
Be the first to receive notice of upcoming sessions - sign up for our governance mailing list.
2018 CUDA Director Training Dates
Calgary, AB: October 5-6, 2018
Charlottetown, PEI: September 22, 2018
Moncton, NB: October 12-13, 2018
Sydney, NS: November 2-3, 2018
Kelowna, BC: September 21-22, 2018
Vancouver, BC: November 9-10, 2018
Winnipeg, MB: October 12-13, 2018
Regina, SK: November 23-24, 2018
Toronto, ON: October 10-11, 2018
HOTEL & ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION For Ontario October CUDA session
The 2018 Ontario Fall CUDA Camp will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott, Downtown Toronto
. All participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodations. Click HERE
for directions to the hotel.
BOOKINGS **IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!**
It is not the responsibility of the Cusource Education to book accommodations for its guests. Attendees MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATIONS directly with the hotel. This can be done by calling the reservation desk at: 1-800-321-2221.
You must identify yourself as being with the Cusource Education in order to qualify for the special group rate of $189 + HST per night (standard, single room) or $229 + HST per night (standard, double room).
IMPORTANT: Availability is based on a first come, first serve basis, so BOOK YOUR ROOMS EARLY!
Once the block is full, we cannot guarantee the same rate for our attendees, and they tend to go quickly. After SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
any guestrooms not reserved under this block will be released back to the hotel for general sale, and will be based on available space and the prevailing rate at that time.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
• For guests paying by credit card, a deposit of $50 per night, plus total room and tax.
• For guests paying by cash, a deposit of $250 per night, plus total room and tax.
• In order to receive reimbursement of your room booking should you need to cancel, you must do so by 11:59PM the day prior to your arrival. If not, one room night plus tax will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out is at 12:00pm.
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet is included in all guest rooms and public areas.
• The venue includes Business Centre services in the lobby and 1,100 sq. ft. fitness centre including a pool, both open 24 hours/day.
• The venue is a smoke-free facility, and smoking is not permitted in any guestrooms, meeting rooms, public areas or food and beverage outlets. There is a charge of $250 should any hotel guest smoke in a non-smoking area including guestrooms.